"Name This Condition" Contest.

David Renaud studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 03:14:59 -0800

BSIMON wrote:
The pins were originally loose enough that when you let go of the lever the
pin would turn. >>
Now that "PSO" is well established,  there really needs to be some
appropriately derisive and contemptuous designation for the above condition,
just for the sake of clarity and professional description.
Winner, by popular acclaim, gets to name it.
Suggestions?

I call this this condition-disease- as "LTS" on my bills.

             Loose tuning pin syndrome
             Loose Torque syndrome
             Loose teeth syndrome
             Lousy  tricords syndrome