Relational Databases/Piano Service

Bdshull@AOL.COM Bdshull@AOL.COM
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 03:25:41 EST

<< Bill,
     I've been using Approach for 5 years now and enjoy it's flexibility  and
 relational capabilities.
     Dennis >>

Dennis -

Thanks much for sharing your experience.  I have been browsing in the
SmartSuite references and am impressed with what I have seen.  I look forward
to you and others actually use the relational application in your business,
and if there are other databases which compare, or which some consider
superior.  Do you do all your accounts receivables and client service history
with Approach as well?  how many different kinds of databases do you use and
join?

Bill Shull
University of Redlands, La Sierra University
Loma Linda, CA