donated pianos

Richard Wagner rjwag@pacifier.com
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 11:33:18 -0800

Wally,

There is currently a non profit organization functioning in the Pacific
Northwest called "The Piano Santa Foundation."  I believe their goals are
much like the ones you've outlined.

Last I heard, they were planning on a Website, and working to found
simillar organizations across the nation.

I don't know if either has occured, but if you E-mail me privately, I'll
try to get you in touch with the founder.

Thanks,

	Richard Wagner RPT