donated pianos

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 08:03:09 EST

In a message dated 1/28/99 2:26:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
WallyTS@compuserve.com writes:

<<
 Has anyone ever tried something like this?

 This could possibly be run in connection with a piano technology school, or
 in conjunction with a "rescue mission" such as Salvation Army, Goodwill
 Industries, etc.

 Comments anyone?

Wally:
A worthy idea but a nightmare to administer with any degree of fairness- and
honesty on the part of the recipient. I also feel strongly from my experiences
in public school instrumental music, that there has to be a degree of
commitment on the part of the recipient for them to really appreciate what
they have.

Bob Bergantino,RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio