Soundboard scratches

lance lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 17:41:22 -0500

Thanks Jim and Ed,
I wiped on lacquer thinner last night to get a look-see at what I'll end up
with.  I took it down as much as I'm comfortable doing and decreased it's
visibility, but I'll tell them that Ed and Jim said it increased the value,
added character and that it further proves it is all original/genuine
Steinway.
LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to
make them all yourself."