Industrial Chemists, Please?

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 18:14:38 -0600

Dave and John,
I am now a dealer for SGT. STEAM.
Yes it should work well on guitar necks (where they are attached to the
body as well) and any player piano parts that are glued together.

In doing a set of keytops  I used the steam to clean the sides of the keys
and size the balance rail hole. After letting the keys dry for two days all
needed to be swedged to size, too tight!

Endless uses around the house for cleaning.

For shop use only the cost is $1050.00  U.S.
With attachments for ironing (steam iron) and house cleaning the whole unit
runs  just under  $1400.00 U.S.
Clean, deodorize, kill germs, mildew and sanitize with out the use of
chemicals.

Joe Goss
Mother Goose Music
Always on the level, well traveled and now all steamed up.