Kawai una corda lever

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 16:00:31 EDT

In a message dated 7/02/1999 12:30:56 AM, DChadPiano@AOL.COM writes:

<< Help! I need to find a cast iron lever for the kedbed shift on a Kawai
KG-2C  >>

David;
 Ten or twelve years ago I found myself in a similar situation on a Sojin (I
think).
Anyway, there was also to be a six to eight month wait for the part and I
made a "temporary" lever from scrap pinblock stock. I oriented the
laminations vertically.
 That was, as I said, ten or twelve years ago, the new lever never came in
and the "temporary" lever is still functioning just fine.........perhaps this
would work in your situation...perhaps not.
Jim Bryant (FL)