Second guessing methanol

lance lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 21:09:09 -0500

Ron said;
>Hi Ed,
>A while back, I did the same thing to a new S&S L, only I used cheap
vodka.
>The stuff was probably still poisonous, but not as bad as methanol,

I thought Vodka was bad for your liver, too.  Maybe I'll use Meth till I
need glasses and then switch to the vodka.

Seriously, I'll try the vodka next.  I've got plenty of actions in the shop
to experiment with in this climate.  I just hope the customer doesn't look
at me suspiciously.

LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to
make them all yourself."