Heintzman grand scale

Al Jeschke jeschkea@cadvision.com
Sat, 03 Jul 1999 22:47:38 -0600

Hi Stan,

I have records of three such pianos that I have rescaled.  Two for
others and I restrung one myself.  The one I restrung came to me without
strings and with the plate already refinished over the serial #.  The
other two are serial numbers 39584 and 39943.  Your 43295 Heintzman was
built only 1 to 2 years later, so they are all likely the same scale.

You may already have the information you are after, but if not, I could
be of some help.

Al Jeschke