RPT's ... tested or grandfathered?? Thank you

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 19:31:32 -0500

David Renaud wrote:

>My understanding as well,
>is that CTE's must re-exam each 5 years
>to keep the examiners status.
>So they could never be much out of date
>on the evaluation end.
>Perhaps someone could confirm that I am correct about this.
>
>                                            Dave Renaud
>                                            RPT
>                                            Canada

Tuning Examiners are required to recertify every 5 years. This means they
must demonstrate familiarity with exam procedures, rules, and scoring.
The recertification process for examiners does not include their retaking
the tuning exam, in case that was what you meant by "re-exam".

Kent Swafford