Convention express

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 17:50:18 -0500

Hi Mike,
I would encourage you to also post your request to the website listed in the
signature below. The section is called Kansas City Message Board.
Dale
Dale Probst
Assistant Institute Director
PTG Annual Convention
Kansas City--July 21-25,1999
wardprobst@cst.net
(940)691-3682 voice
(940) 691-6843 fax
http://www.ptg.org/1999/conv/

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of MBrat70179@AOL.COM
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 1999 3:59 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Convention express

Hi list,

My name is Mike, and I will be attending the convention this year.  However,
I will be staying at the Radisson on West 12th street.  I was wondering if
anyone else was staying there.  If so I would like to invite you to share a
cab with me.  Or possibly if anyone was driving, I could pay you to shuttle
me.   Entirely at your convenience.  I would certainly enjoy your company
over a cab drivers' any day.

Responces can be directed to me personally:  MBrat70179@AOL.COM

Thanks in advance