ANNOUNCE

SERGIO BRUNELLO serbrunello@iol.it
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 00:09:43 +0200

------=_NextPart_001_0033_01BEC80D.03DE8F80
Dear list,
=20
like member and organizing of the Italian piano technician association =
AIARP-EUROPIANO MEMBER I have the honor to communicate the following=20
Announce
We have invite and we will have like teacher to a piano course one of =
the most estimate technician and designer of the list and U.S.A.
 Mr. DELWIN D FANDRICH
The course will be from Wednesday 1 September to Saturday 4 September =
1999 in the city of OSIMO (middle Italy Adriatic coast).
Mr. Delwin Fandrich will treatise this themes:
1 September - lots of aspect about action (power, efficiency analytical =
regulating ecc.), strike point, killer octave.=20
2 September - All about soundboard.=20
3 September - Rebuilding works, bridge repair-recapping, pinblocks, =
design in future.=20
4 September - Glues, adhesives, epoxy.=20
Best regards to all.                SERGIO BRUNELLO, Treviso Italy =
serbrunello@iol.it
=20
=20
 =20