My Sincerest ApologyNON-TECHNICAL

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@roadrunner.com
Wed, 07 Jul 1999 22:03:48 -0600

At 08:14 PM 7/7/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Pianotech List Readers,
>Please accept my apologies for anything I have said or done on this List
>that was offensive to the List at large and to certain individuals in
>particular.
>My use of rhetorical license has, at times, been inappropriate. In the
>future, I pledge to not use any personally derogatory, inflammatory words or
>phrases and will limit any posts on Pianotech to discussions of our
>profession only.
>I especially apologize to Gina Carter for accusing her of words and
>actions that have since proven to be without foundation.
>Bill Bremmer RPT
>Madison, Wisconsin

Well, Bill,
	Well said, especially in the wake of a few "tame" posts. "Forgive and
forget" will likely prevail, I imagine. It leaves me disappointed. Don't
get me wrong, I welcome your post and the minor healing power it holds for
some of the abused and confused list readers. What disappoints me most is
the expectation, by you, that you will be believed. Not that you won't, of
course. But when you're able to write-off your responsibility for your
actions, to yourself, then I fear the damage that you'll commit upon
yourself, and innocent readers. Some of whom will not be familiar with your
.... features.

	I guess your subject title will satisfy the discontinuities associated
with the following: