Laptop needed for KC

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 00:35:23 EDT

Dear Fellow Technicians,

I just completed some FileMaker Pro templates that I will be marketing at the
Convention.  It will be in both PC and Macintosh formats.  I am looking for
someone going to the convention if they would have a laptop computor with
Windows 95/98 preferably with FileMaker Pro already loaded available for me
to borrow in order to demonstrate the files.  I am willing to take full
responsibility and even download the program if CD is available.  In
appreciation I will be happy to give you a copy of the templates.

Each template will have a Clients file, Piano Clients Invoice, Piano
Rebuilding Estimate, Piano Supplier Order, Readme (for general instructions)
and a shortcut for easy access.

If all works out, I will be at Randy Potter's booth during the convention.

Please email me privately if you can help.

Sincerely,

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR