Tool needed from Canada?

Nancy McMillan nlm@csu.cted.net
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:51:49 -0700

Hi list,
A customer of mine has a Heintzman & Co. console, made in Toronto.  The =
pin block is pulling away from the back frame and I received the go =
ahead for the repair.  My problem is the bolts going through the plate =
into the block and back frame are Thompson bolts ( square recess in head =
of bolt) and I can't find any supplier in the U.S. with  this large of =
Thompson driver.  The plate bolts have a square recess of 3/16" square =
or roughly 5mm.  I wouldn't mind being a set of Thompson drive sockets =
so I can tighten up a few other things on this piano.  Any suggestion =
for tool suppliers from are Canadian list members? =20
Thanks
Doug Mahard, Associate