NEECSO?

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Thu, 08 Jul 1999 22:50:47 -0300

Hi Patrick,
I would love to, but I am the only member in Nova Scotia. So
unfortunately it would be too much work for one person.
I agree it would be a wonderful place. Halifax is a great city.
The next response says Rhode Island with Conn. as back-up.
So I have three choices so far, anyone other choices?
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.