getting serious about methanol

lance lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 09:11:41 -0500

Dave
What point was that?  That pure Meth does very little?  I mean that pure
meth should not by itself give him wobbly action parts.  Is that right?

By stabilizing the parts, do you mean it takes the sponginess/fluff out
(like ironing)?  I agree.

P.S. Once the Nutria is dead, a light brown roux with smothered onions,
bell peppers and celery,  over rice is nice.

LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
_________________________________
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to
make them all yourself."

----------
> From: Dave Doremus <algiers_piano@bellsouth.net>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: getting serious about methanol
> Date: Thursday, July 08, 1999 10:42 PM
>
> "lance lafargue" <lafargue@iamerica.net>wrote:
>
> >Ed,
> >
> >If the stuff from the Pharmacy was PURE, it should do very little,
> >especially with no heat.  I wonder if they were just spongy and reacted
> >more than usual.  I can see where a less dense felt would have a
different
> >reaction.  Did you try taking a couple off and easing them by pulling on
> >the shank/hammer while rotating back and forth.  Maybe a slightly
sluggish
> >action just needed to be played/bushings compressed.  (just trying to
think
> >of some possible reason for your unusual experience)
>
> Lance, not to beat a dead nutria but I think youre missing the point.
Pure