Nickel plated washers/parts

lance lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 09:18:04 -0500

1)Can anyone suggest a supplier for nickel parts.  Specifically, I am
looking for washers to put under the heads of plate bolts after
refinishing.

2) Also, there was recently a small tip in the Journal printed about
techniques to minimize plate chipping around screws, etc.  I can't find
which Journal I read that in.  I believe it was in a tips/tools section or
a Q/A roundtable.  Thanks.

LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to
make them all yourself."