Heard any good jokes lately?

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 21:58:34 -0700

A husband and wife are celebrating their 50th wedding
anniversary.  That evening there sitting on the sofa and
suddenly the wife hauls off and smacks him along side the
head.  He says "what the heck was that for"?  She says, "for
50 years of poor lovemaking".  Well he sits back and rubs his
sore head.  About 15 minutes later he hauls off and smacks
her across the side of the head.  She says "what the heck
was that for"?  He answers "for knowing the difference"!

I heard that the other night at a concert by "Men of Worth".
Scottish/Irish music.  Excellent!

David Ilvedson, RPT