Renner USA - KC Class Clarification

Lloyd W. Meyer LMeyer@compuserve.com
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 23:25:16 -0400

This is a courtesy announcement to all you Pianotech "techies" who so
faithfully provide all this wonderful input to each other and suppliers
like ourselves who care to listen to your opinions.  We've been inundated
with information requests about the "All Star" all day class which Renner
USA is sponsoring in Kansas City on Wednesday, July 21.  This is the most
comprehensive class ever attempted to our knowledge, covering all phases of
the action rebuilding process and piano restoration.  Special instructors
include: Norman Neblett, Willis & David Snyder, Bill Spurlock, Greg Hulme,
Rick Baldassin, and some surprises.  This class is a must for anyone
involved in serious action work.  As most of you know, who get our
answering machine, this is where we try to invest in technical support.  We
don't do it with phone clerks, so we hope to see many of you there.  It's
our opportunity to correct some of the misinformation that only
occasionally flows from your forum :-).

Because of the scope of the class and number of popular instructors
involved, it was assumed that there would be a charge for this class.
There isn't a charge.  The class if free.  In addition, the attendees will
be treated to a private catered gourmet deli lunch served right in the
classroom at no charge (a $25.00 additional value).  Morning and afternoon
refreshments will also be served in the classroom at no charge.

We've been able to increase the room size which will be arranged in a
comfortable, classroom style seating, to 130 people.  However, that's the
limit.  There is no pre-registration, no charge whatsoever.  You just have
to be there early.  The room is San Francisco B.  When 130 technicians have
been seated, the doors close.

At this point, I would probably apologize for being too commercial.
However, for what this is costing me, I'm not going to.  I do hope many of
you will join us.  The head of our German factory will also be there, and
it's your opportunity to learn and also be heard.  It's what I call a
win-win for everyone, the kind of deals I like.

Best wishes,
Lloyd Meyer
Renner USA