Heard any good jokes lately?

Mon, 12 Jul 1999 20:50:49 -0700

 >     I have recently become the newsletter editor for our chapter. I would
 >like to spice it up alittle with some piano-tech jokes.If you have any
good
 >jokes, feel free to e-mail me privately or post for all to see. Please
keep
 >it clean. Thanks.
 >               Judy Kazanjian
 >               Reading-Lancaster Chapter

----------------------------------

Judy,

According to my source the following were taken from actual court records:

Q  Did you blow your horn or anything?
A  After the accident?
Q  Before the accident.
A  Sure.  I played for 10 years.  I even went to school for it.

Q  Trooper, when you stopped the defendant, were your red and blue lights
flashing?
A  Yes.
Q  Did the defendant say anything when she got out of her car?
A  Yes, sir.
Q  What did she say?
A  "What disco am I at?"

DDF