Gaveau-Paris

Paul Chick tunenbww@clear.lakes.com
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 22:39:39 -0500

Rogerio
I would appreciate anything you can find out about the Gaveau, =
especially from Bosendorfer. I will wait for your replies.=20
Thank You.
Paul Chick RPT
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Rog=E9rio Cunha <rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br>
    To: pianotech@ptg.org <pianotech@ptg.org>
    Date: Tuesday, July 13, 1999 5:10 PM
    Subject: Re: Gaveau-Paris
   =20
    Paul
    There are some of this piano in Brazil.
    They are very good! Gaveau does not exist and I don't know if is =
sure that some parts of this piano were made in B=F6sendorfer.
    On Sep 13 I am going to B=F6sendorfer where I will stay about 3 =
weeks working with voicing. If you need I may to research about.
    Rogerio Cunha IC Member of the GUILD - Rio de Janeiro