Accutuner

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 07:36:44 -0400

Ted,

Although you didn't ask about the RCT software (from Dean Reyburn), its
note stepper apparently responds in much the same way, judging by the
posts I am reading here about the SAT III.  The display always tells you
which note the RCT thinks it is tuning, so if it "lost its way" you just
correct it and keep going.  I frequently turn off the note stepper
feature in the very low bass and very high treble, if it seems to have
trouble figuring out where to go.  For the majority of the piano, not
having to push a button to tune the next note is really cool.  I'm quite
sure you'll like it on the SAT III.

Clyde Hollinger