Victorian Virginia

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 20:51:37 EDT

you write:

<< Greetings all,
     Well, I am losing a historical customer this summer, and she would like
 to know if there is anyone in the are of Abingdon, Virginia that would like
 to take on her Steinway grand.  She loves the Victorian tuning and seeks a
 tech that provides them.
 Thanks,
 Ed Foote.  >>

If anyone wants to try the Equal Beating Victorian Temperament on this
Steinway or any Steinway, I have 88 note programs for them.  The bass usually
needs to be aurally verified but if you do that the first time, you will have
a custom program.

You can have a perfectly fine Victorian Temperament by using the published
deviations with an FAC program but the program I have is constructed entirely
differently, interval by interval.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, WIsconsin