question about a file?

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:44:36 -0400

Tom, by living in Silicon Valley South, Mac's seem to be prolific, if not
the norm there. So, no surprise to me that you are included in the ranks of
Mac users.

Regarding your running all those different MS programs... I had actually
forgotten that Mac's now routinely run Micro$oft offerings. All I can say
to that is... I'm sorry you feel the need to have all those bastard files
on your Mac.

In case anyone thinks I'm Mac-bashing, I'm not.
In case anyone thinks I'm Micro$oft bashing, I am.

Jim Harvey RPT
"No computer program should take longer to close than it does to launch".
 -- Jim Harvey 1999