Thanks (was Regulating Woes)

Terry Beckingham beckingt@mb.sympatico.ca
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 23:30:27 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the tips. I don't think I have to steam the whippen cloth as I
replaced it with new material. I'll keep it in mind for next time though.

I like your suggestion for aligning the capstans though. I'll probably give
it a try tomorrow. I have elastic thread that I think will work well for the
purpose.

Thanks again

Terry