Baldwin Action Problem

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 23:34:52 -0700 (MST)

Hi Paul:

At the factory they deliberately put pressure on the brackets to keep
them tight on the ball bolts or suppor screws. You could run the ball
bolts down a little until you get the top screws in and then run the
ball bolts back up where they were. If you leave the action lower,
the Bass dampers will all be out of line and your strike point will
be changed.

Jim Coleman, Sr.