unsubscribe for KC?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 08:01:34 EDT

<< Dear List;

 >    I asked this last night, but apparently the message got lost, I really
 > need to know, what do we do when we go to KC?
 >
 >    1.  Unsubscribe?  (I haven't noticed a rash of people unsubscribing
yet,
 > so am wondering).

You can do that. Or you can stay on, and when you get back, you'll have a
large number of messages to read. On the othre hand, most everyone on the
list will be in KC, right?

 >    2.  Check our email during breaks on our laptops in our rooms (no need
 > "chat" in the hallways!)?

This is what I am going to do.

 >    3.  Everyone promise to write fewer messages?

Yea, right, that'll be the day. :)

 >    4.  Everyone promise to write more messages so those who couldn't go
get
 > hot tips as soon as possible?

Heh??

 > Please let me know as soon as possible so I know how many days to take off
 > work after I return to devote to answering email!
 >
 >    Thanks!
 >    diane >>

See you in KC. I leave this morning on the train.

Willem Blees
St. Louis