Pinblock question

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 14:12:32 EDT

List,

I know most are at the convention, but I am about to replace my first
pinblock.  I have a few questions.  How do I drill out the holes in the
block?  What drill press do I need to buy to plunge that low?  I know it
needs to be modified to allow a 7 degree angle but how do I get it to work?
In the back of the Journal there are a few people who sell videos and "how
to" books on this topic.  Who has the best info on the subject?  I don't want
a disaster the first time out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ed