Convention report follow on

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:41:39 -0500 (CDT)

>4. Don't ever allow Ron and Roger to attend your class and sit together :-)

Now wait a minute there, I was very well behaved, not at all disruptive, and
generally quiet and considerate. Roger will have to mount his own defense.

>6. Every time I go to one of these thingees I learn much more than I teach.

Hear hear!

>We have some 'very' dedicated techs in PTG who put out enormous amounts of
>time and energy for their classes...Well Done! to each one of them again this
>year !!!!!!
>Jim Bryant (FL)

We also have some very dedicated techs who put unbelievable amounts of
effort and talent into making the planning and logistics work hour by hour
in spite of the rest of us standing around in the way. If this wasn't
volunteer time, we surely couldn't afford people of this caliber. Great job
gang, very impressive.

 Ron N