Piano touch too heavy

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 21:51:44 -0400

The numbers you quoted reflect an under leveraged action.  If there
are only two or three weights in the bass section you might consider
reweighing it for optimum balance weight taking into account the
friction.  After doing all everyone else recommended take a few more
measurements, like every C, both up and down weight and every F# to
reflect any difference in the sharp key leverage.

Post them to the list or to me and we will discuss them.

		Newton