shoulder strap

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:52:07 PDT

Hi everyone!

Hope all that got to the convention got home safely.  I missed it this year.
  Any one thing you learned that you'd like to share?

I just bought a new shoulder strap for my case (impuse buy, never really
thought about it before.)  Since I carry a full-size laptop and basic tools,
it is kindof heavy.

The one I got has an elastic neoprene shoulder section attached to  the
straps. (Soft-Grip by Shoreline)  WHAT A DIFFERENCE!  The strap "gives" a
little while tossing on my shoulder and with each step.  It sure makes a
change in my day for just a few bucks.

Ron Koval
Chicagoland