Free internet access in U.S.A.

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:12:51 -0600

I am using Net Zero as a full internet provider and have been for some
time.  While free, you do have to download the program everytime you want
onto the net.  It is also only "free" if they have established a
"toll-free" number where you live.   ( Hawaii is NOT free for example, or
atleast wasn't the last time I checked.)  To my knowledge, there is
nothing that is accessable on the net that you can't get using NetZero.

John Fortiner
Billings, MT.