Y3K

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:57:09 +0200

Wimblees@AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 7/28/99 12:35:07 AM !!!First Boot!!!,
> pryan22@bellsouth.net writes:
>
> << Are we going to have this same problem in Y3K?  If so, let's get the job
> done
>  right once and for all.  I getting tired of hearing about it and don't want
>  go through a year like this again.
>
>  Phil R
>  Miami Beach
>   >>

er... grin.. the problem with y2k was that puter folks only allowed 2 digits for
the year thingy. Now there are at least 4. So.... y3k through y9k are quite
covered. If they only allocated 4 digits for the year thingy, then y10k will be
a problem. Thats is if there was any problem to begin with, grin.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.   N.P.T.F.