Back in Bergen

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 17:05:19 +0200

Hi freinds. Good to be back on the list. I hope you all had a great time
in KC, at least those of you who went. For myself, I am already looking
forward towards Arlington next year, as I was not able to schedule a
complete testing for upgrading to RPT in Seattle this summer. Got all
but the tuning part of the exam done, but getting an examiner and two
extra RPT's and an appropriate piano available seems problematic,
probably especially so in June / July.

Anyways, just wanted to check in and say hi to one an all.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.   N.P.T.F.