tools

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:42:01 -0500

Hi Steve-
	I sort of expected to see you at the PTG thingie in Kansas, where I was
part of the gorrilla crew- those who moved pianos. Unfortunately I
attempted a lift on Sunday that I shouldn't have, and did something to
the back. Time will tell if I really hurt myself, but it was a "bone
thing" rather than a muscle.  The pop was heard several feet
away....................   I did lift an electronic keyboard onto my
dolly today, probably 100 lbs with box, and didnt suffer too much.

	Regarding the tuning pin, I called the guy twice before leaving for the
convention, trying to get him to let me remove a pin and take it to the
convention. He wasn't home.........  If I get any news from him I'll let
you know. Might send a pin.
	Thanks,

	les