A little humour here

Clarence Stout cpstout@KCI.NET
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 20:06:19 -0600

Dr Coleman, PTD a/k/a 'Jim' -

It was with interest that I read this convention
based letter - also ones from Jim Bryant and
others.  At first I took things 'with a grain of
salt'; that you were the victim of practical
jokesters.  But then I came to realize that the
'honorarium' was for real.  Congrats, Jim.  No one
has earned this and all other honors more than you
have.  I always seem to find time to read the
e-mails from Jim, Sr while some others are always
deleted.

I finally am gaining back some of the weight I lost
since March 2 and the prostate operation.  After my
last hospital stay, I weighed 164 pounds, down from
about 220.  However I now can almost get along
sitting without my extra sponge 'pillow' and have
gained about 14 pounds back again.  I still have
tuned only my Daughters piano but intend to try some
others soon now.  It really seemed good to be
preoccupied in tuning once again.  Oh yes, I have a
really talented (but busy) young man who works for
Western Sugar Company as a student.  He really has
picks up things fast.  As a guitar musician (and a
good one!), tuning guitars seems to have been a good
common ground with piano tuning.  At least he knows
strings and how they work.

We probably will come down to AZ early this fall.  I
have given up with my customer lists here in Holyoke
and vicinity so there is nothing to keep us in
Colorado until December now.  Looking forward to
seeing you again, Jim.
						Clancy and Bernice S.