Arlington, VA

pryan2 pryan22@bellsouth.net
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 22:58:50 -0400

I agree Clyde.  I spent a lot of time rooting through that booklet looking for
explanations..  Some of the class titles, although "cutsie," were misleading and
made one  search the booklet for the full class description.  Not to quash
creativity, but  a possible solution might be to include a short subtitle
description following the class title.

Looking forward to Arlington already,

Phil Ryan
Miami Beach, FL