Who's On List?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 00:09:14 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/99 2:42:17 AM !!!First Boot!!!, only4zab@imt.net
writes:

<< One morning at the cafe I ran into Wm. Wimblees and we had breakfast
together. Enjoyed your visit Wim and your class Why Strings Break. Yesterday
I broke a string on A49 and darn it Wim, I was still wondering why that
string broke.

 Sy Zabrocki--RPT >>

Remember, Sy, I told you at the very start of the class  We don't break
strings. They break because of the imperfections in the string. Now if you
can only figure out where those imperfections are, and correct them, strings
would never break.  :)

Glad you enjoyed our vist together, as did I.

Wim