Who's On List?

Paul S. Larudee larudee@pacbell.net
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 07:20:28 -0700

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> Me too Paul. Having met you a half dozen times or so last week (and a
> pleasure each time sir), I can now picture you hunkering over the keyboard
> as you correspond, but there are still a number of folks in attendance whom
> I would have liked to meet had I been able to read the name tags. Hi, My
> name is Ron, and I'm a pianoholic! <G>
>
>  Ron N

Ron,

Don't forget to put me on your newsletter e-mail list.  Is there any
chapter that has its own web site?  One of the advantages is that we can
put graphics back into the newsletters.  We have talked about it, but
not yet gotten past the maintenance question.  What if the Home Office
were to lend its site for use by the chapters?

Paul S. Larudee, RPT
Richmond, CA