Tilting on the lyre

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@roadrunner.com
Wed, 02 Jun 1999 10:22:10 -0600

At 09:41 PM 6/1/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Is the "Music Box" readily available.  That would be fun for our
>chapter also.
>
>David Ilvedson, RPT

Hi David,
	Should be at any big video rental store. The only version I've seen
available is "colorized", unfortunately. Recently saw an article or
something that showed the flight of steps used. They're still there,
somewhere in LA.
	While you're at the video place, look for or ask for "The 5000 Fingers of
Dr. T (erwiliker)" Absolutely bizarre! It's a live action film from... oh
... late 50"s?... written by Dr. Suess. Really. The prop piano in this film
is from your worst nightmares. Really.

Guy
"Never cut what you can untie."
                Joubert (1754-1824)