Customer Repairs I've Seen

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:33:52 EDT

List;
 The folowing is posted with permission and without editorial comment:
Jim Bryant (FL)

<<"Then at the end of the performance, someone well known in the
organization, an officer, in fact, goes up to that rep, verbally abuses him
telling him to never have you tune a piano in public again.">>
Bill Bremmer, RPT

<<"Jim,
   Gina Carter has never verbally abused me. (What an absurd thought!) We, as
company, decided to revert to equal temperament tunings due to the fact that
this is the industry standard and this is also how we tune pianos unless
requested by an artist for a particular performance. I should add that we
had Bill tune for one or two prior PTG recitals with no negative comments
but this particular temperament being discussed drew quite a few (5-10)
negative comments.

  Thanks for your help in clearing up any negative comments about
communication between Gina and myself and Baldwin's decision to use equal
temperament tunings.
Kent">>