Pounders

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 20:34:39 EDT

In a message dated 6/02/1999 7:59:52 PM, Clyde wrote:

<< sometimes I notice fatigue and small
aches and pains.>>

Clyde by all means consider using one of these thingees. I have one that Les
Bartlett made and sent to me.  I have only used it for one short period when
my felt trimming knife decided it wanted a change of diet! :-)  This one was
made by gluing two upright bass hammers tail end to tail end and some
reinforcing strips down each side. It works very well and I would not
hesitate to use it if 'my' hands started giving me trouble.
Jim Bryant (FL)