Split pin block

Roy Ulrich ulrich@rangenet.com
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 13:23:49 -0500

Hello list,

I've been following the threads on ca adhesive ILO pin tightener. On =
those occasions when I needed to dope an upright in the past, I've been =
happy with Garfield's (from Schaff), so I haven't saved these posts.  =
Problem came up this morning tho on a 1943 Acrosonic studio with _has_ =
to be a crack in the pin block in the bass section. Will the ca glue =
help here, or is the instrument beyond repair? Thanks.

Roy F. Ulrich
Pike Piano, Inc.
Virginia, MN