New Virus??

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 16:56:21 -0600

I just received an email from a friend of mine warning of a new virus.
Being rather new to computer stuff I though I would throw this out there
with those of you that may be "probably are" more acquainted with this
stuff than I am.  The warning said if you receive an email titled "Join
The Crew" or "Penpals" not to open it as it could erase your HD.  Info
about this was released by IBM according to the forwarded email that I
received.
Feedback is more than welcomed.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]