Split pin block

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 16:43:51 -0600

Personally, ( as if I could say this "unpersonally") I would elect to go
for an epoxy fix.  If it is broken - what is there to loose other than
the cost of a rather small quantity of epoxy and some of your time.  The
possible gains - very happy and probably for life customers.  If you do
it, just make sure you have it in writing that this repair technique is
NOT guaranteed.  The reason for the epoxy over CA is that it is an
excellent gap filler and some of those gaps may possibly be larger than
CA could possibly fill as it is a rather poor gap filler.

John Fortiner
Billings, MT.

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999 13:40:35 -0700  Doug Richards
<Doug.Richards@quantum.com> writes:
>Roy,
>Sorry but I'd say your split outta luck...
>
>doug richards
>San Jose,CA

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]