CD ROM Project

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 00:05:18 -0700

The CD sounds great!  Question:  I input a word for search,
such as hammers.  Up comes all possible articles about
hammers which I can choose from?  Are the articles going to
have decent pictures or the black/whatever ones we are use to
in what's available with from the Home Office now?

David Ilvedson, RPT