SHARP pianos

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 07:24:48 -0400

Hi List,
       I too have contemplated "floating the pitch" but to those who do
float pitch-- How?    Pianos I did ten weeks ago, I find the tenor
drastically sharp, the midrange moderately sharp, the upper mid-range
slightly sharp mostly next to plate braces.  The top ten notes and the
entire bass exactly where I left them.   Is there any piano that changes
evenly over its' entire scale?
-Mike Jorgensen