CD ROM Project Rant

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 22:21:40 -0500 (CDT)

----------minor rant trim--------->

>Ken Jankura, RPT
>South Central Pennsylvania Chapter
>Piano Technicians Guild
>Newburg, PA

Well hell, it's late, I'm tired... why not respond?

Yo Ken! Any random piano hobbyist that can pick up any of the PTG technical
literature and immediately wage successful competition against a long
standing and "classically educated" Guild member on a "quality of
performance" basis has my immediate and profound respect. Anyone smart
enough to do that is definitely someone to have around. If you happen to
have names. I have a few hundred questions for him/her.

 Ron