Dedicated and Caring

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 22:47:15 -0600

Just thought that I would let you know about a situation that I was in
today.  I tuned a Story & Clark console for a lady that is hard of
hearing enough that she has to use relay phone service. ( That is where
you speak into the phone and she reads what what you have said via a
screen that has words put on it via a relay typist.)  She said that she
didn't know if the piano really needed tuning or not, but she wanted it
sounding OK for her kids and for her husband.  ( It was 24 cents low -
and had a host of regulation problems.)  I just can't help but admire her
dedication and caring for the people that she cares for.  True caring at
its best. (big smile of approval)
On the other side of the coin - its too bad that some of our customers
with perfectly good hearing don't take the care that this nearly deaf
lady has taken.
Sy Zabrocki wrote something similar to this about a week ago about a lady
that was dying that cared that much.
  This was just good enough to share with all of you.

John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.